Business Unit: VNIS Education – Hanoi
VNIS Education, a member company of VNIS Group, is looking for 01 Marketing Executive to work in its Head Office in Hanoi, Vietnam. The incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director and will work closely with the Overseas Study Department for its recruitment projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Marketing & Public Relations (60%):
- Develop, propose and coordinate sales, promotion and marketing campaigns for VNIS Education’s educational services with Vietnamese and institutional clients;
- Develop, propose and coordinate outreach plans with institutional clients and Vietnamese clients (students and parents), high schools, universities, student organizations and other potential organizations;
- Develop and manage promotional materials (offline materials including flyers and company profiles; online materials including website and social channels etc.);
- Sales/Advising of overseas study courses (40%):
- Provide professional U.S. and other possible markets’ overseas study consultation to potential clients;
- Submit periodical reports to the Managing Director on all aspects of the responsible areas to maintain efficiency and high quality of the department’s operations;
- Continuous Improvement:
- Develop projects and strategies for the overseas study services and markets and other potential services;
- Departmental Management:
- Manage and coordinate daily duties and responsibilities of all staff of the department under direct supervision;
- Other tasks assigned by the Managing Director;
- Contribute to the success of the Company’s projects and events;
- Provide input about various tasks of the Company’s work.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least one year of relevant working experiences in education & training/customer services/public relations & marketing;
- Good command of both spoken and written English/Vietnamese (this will be tested);
- Computer literacy – competence in the use of common office software packages including word processors, spreadsheets, basic databases, powerpoint, emails, etc;
- Good understanding of U.S. and other top countries’ education systems are preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Deadline, multitask and independent working oriented;
- Team work spirit.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter attached with your most recent photo to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The deadline for this recruitment is September 30, 2017
VNIS Group is an equal opportunity employer.